FCT announced the opening of the 6th edition of the Individual Call to Scientific Employment Stimulus. Applications can be submitted from April 4th until May 3rd 2023.
CIEG will be accepting applications as the host institution from researchers with PhD whose projects are aligned with CIEG's goals and research lines. More information on the Centre's research lines, here.
Interested candidates must submit the request to have CIEG as hosting institution by April 17th 2023 with the documents and information below:
- Category to which they are applying (Junior, Auxiliary, Principal or Coordinating Researcher);
- Research line to which they are applying;
- Summary of the proposed work plan (Background; Research plan and methods; Expected outcomes), with a maximum of 5.000 characters;
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (5 pages max.)
- Cover letter, in which is detailed the scientific career and path as well as the relevance of the activities explicited on the project proposal (2 pages max.)
IMPORTANT: The application to CIEG as the hosting institution does not substitute the application to FCT, here.